Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Introducing Julia Chitori


This is my beloved Volks MSD, Julia Chitori. Her original name was Myu and she had blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes. I purchased a long dark brown wig for her and am planning to buy blue eyes at some point.

Julia came home on October 31, 2006, one day after my father would have had his 100th birthday. Waiting for her was very nerve wracking. The week it took for her to travel from California to my home seemed a month long.

Julia goes almost everywhere with me, wrapped in her travel/cuddle blanket and tucked into my purse. She calls me "Mama" and DH allows her to call him "Daddy". That is a huge honor in my household.



I hope you enjoy her stories and adventures. Connie B.

2 comments:

Priestess Of Nothing said...

Can't wait to hear more of Julia's adventures, Connie! I'm so glad you started a blog! - Wendy

Sophia said...

I found your blog and have a Soul Doll for whom I started a blog. It is Marin's Musing.