Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Two Fun Adventures

Adventure Number One:

My Daddy and I watched the Superbowl together Sunday. We ate potato chips and drank iced tea. My Daddy let me work the remote. Mama says that getting control of the remote is a big deal at our house. My Daddy put the remote in my hand all by himself.

Mama said it didn't even take a "Bribe" this time, whatever that means. I have on jeans just like my Daddy's and I am beginning to love potato chips!!!



Adventure Two:

Mama's friend, who sells dolls online, asked her and me out to lunch. She brought Tammy, who is a very pretty doll from the 1960's. Tammy and I met while Mama and Ms. H. ordered lunch.

They got Sushi, which is rice and raw fish and pickled ginger and wasabi.


I learned how to use chopsticks today. Tammy and I had fun while Mama and Ms. H. talked. Ms. H is considering selling BJDs on her online store. She wanted to meet me to help her decide.

The waitress came to the table and I met her. She took me around to all the employees and introduced me. Here is the nice waitress. She has a very peaceful face.


Then I was introduced to the Sushi Chef. He is from Taiwan and didn't speak much English yet. He liked me. The Hostess and the Waitress teased him and said,"Kiss her," in Tiawanese. Mom took a picture. The Hostess teased the Chef and said, "Oh, now you will marry her!". Mama said, "Oh, No, she's only 10 years old." Everybody laughed.


Ms. H. was surprised at the people's reactions to me. Mama and I weren't suprised. Now I think Ms. H. understands about doll-children like me. We love to meet people and it seems that lots of people like to meet us, too.

What a fun lunch visit !!!

1 comment:

Priestess Of Nothing said...

What a wonderful adventure, Julia! I am so glad that you educated your momma's friend about dolls like you! You're very loveable, and my whole little resin family are very happy to have someone like you out there being an ambassador for them! Keep up the good work!